The three most unique Pokemon in Pokemon Sword and Shield

  • In Pokemon Sword and Shield, some new and unique Pokemon are introduced. These Pokemon are very meaningful in the Galar area, and some of them even introduce brand-new game mechanics, which are almost unavailable in other places. You can buy Shiny Pokemon on PKMBuy for a discount. The three most unique are as follows:

    3. Sinistea
    Sinistea and Polteageist are both fascinating for several reasons. On the one hand, Sinistea and Polteageist are the only Ghost-type Pokemon with Weak Armor capabilities, which makes these Pokemon more vulnerable to physical attacks than most Ghost-type Pokemon. However, this ability does underscore the idea that Sinistea is a spirit of possessing a teacup, as it is well known that teacups are very fragile.

    However, the most interesting thing about Sinistea is that players have a 1-10% chance of encountering an Antique Form Sinistea in the wild. The remaining 90% to 99% of Sinistea presents the Phony Form of Pokemon and cannot replicate the Antique Form through breeding.

    2. Applin
    Although many Pokemon designs are inspired by inanimate objects, Applin may be the most convincing. On the surface, Applin is just an apple. However, this tricky, dual-type Grass/Dragon Pokémon is a worm that digs holes inside the apple for most of its life.

    However, Applin's unique qualities transcend the convincing disguise of this Pokémon. Applin is another Pokémon with a highly specific evolution method. Players can give their Applin a Tart Apple or a Sweet Apple to help their Applin evolve into Flapple or Appletun respectively.

    1. Cursola
    Cursola is an evolved form of Galarian Corsola, a Ghost-type variant of the Water-type Corsola that is more common in other regions. Like Sinistea and Polteageist, Cursola and Galarian Corsola are Ghost-type Pokémon with Weak Armor abilities. However, Cursola's hidden skills, Perish Body, may be more interesting than Weak Armor.

    Perish Body ability is Cursola's signature ability, so only other Cursola can show it. Both Cursola and the opponent using the contact action will start a three-round "perish counter" if Cursola is hit by a move that comes into contact with its body. If any Pokemon fails to switch (or win) at the end of the perish counter, that Pokémon will pass out, regardless of its remaining HP.

    Do you have any of these newly introduced unique pokemon in your game collection? They are very difficult to catch in the game. But don't worry, PKMBuy has updated the latest Pokemon for you, you can Buy Shiny Pokemon of any type on it.